BDR Solutions for IT Professionals
As an IT professional, you already have a lot on your plate.
Let our experts take care of your clients’ BDR needs (we’ll even pay you for it*).
Most BDR solutions are like meal-kits; they provide you with components, but you’re responsible for cooking the meal (i.e. implementing, maintaining and monitoring and restoring). We provide you with a fully-prepared meal by a world-class chef. Our experts provide all the tools and do all the work through a turnkey service, so you can focus on the other pressing needs of your clients or employer.
* Contact us for details on our Partner Program.
Overview of our Solution
Time Traveler Backups maintains a point-in-time backup of your entire system. This includes a separate backup of your operating system, programs, and system configuration (System State) taken every hour, so we can quickly and remotely restore your system to the exact state it was in when a snapshot was taken.
Time Traveler Backups encrypts every backup with a client-side encryption key from the moment it is taken and keeps it encrypted for as long as it is stored.
NAS Backup Server
We provide every Time Traveler customer with a NAS backup server. This “network attached storage” device is connected to your network, rather than your PCs, for added security and accessibility.
Full Year Of Daily Backups
Time Traveler backs up not only your data files, but also your operating systems, programs and configuration, creating complete copies of your system that are maintained for at least a full year.
Hand-Loaded Full Backups
If requested, we can “seed” your offsite backups by copying the initial backup to and external hard drive that is returned to us for manual loading.
Your backups are monitored daily to ensure they are running and uploading, and tested periodically to make sure they are always ready when you need them.
Multiple Data Centers
Backups are uploaded over a secure Internet connection to one of our 30 private data centers located in 17 countries that are all ISO 9001, ISO 27001, SOC 1 and SOC3 certified.
Worldwide Data Centers Designed for Security:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many data centers does Time Traveler Backups use for backup storage?
- We currently have 30 data centers across 17 countries and four continents.
- There are six locations in the United States and multiple locations in other countries listed.
Q. What certifications are in place for these data centers?
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and other certifications depending on your chosen data center.
- The data center in France also includes compliance with the French Ministry of Health’s Shared Healthcare Information Systems Agency (ASIP) via a Health Data Agreement (HDA).
Q. How is the data encrypted?
- Time Traveler Backups uses AES 256-bit encryption.
- Backups are encrypted on-site, then transferred over one-way TLS 1.2 connections and stored encrypted in the cloud.
- Backup data is only decrypted during a recovery at the business’ site.
- Impossible-to-guess unique private keys for each client are use during deployment making brute-force decryption virtually impossible.
Q. How are physical security and power continuity managed?
- We partner with leading providers of data centers, o ering 24/7 security, including biometric hand geometry readers for every door and server cage.
- CCTV digital cameras cover the entire data center, with detailed surveillance and audit logs.
- Data centers are equipped with uninterruptable power supplies and backup systems, including diesel generators.
- Fire protection systems are multizone, dry- piped, double-inter- locked, and pre-actioned. Very Early Smoke Detection and Alarm (VESDA) systems are used.